Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How Ridiculous is this?

Yeh how ridiculous is this?!?!?!?!?! I'm the only idiot who even pays attention to my own stupid blog and blogger would like to lock it. How does that even make sense? It's not controversial, it's not even logical. It's an irrational collection of my more than demented thoughts. Why take that away from me? I'm honestly offended that my stupidity is being censored. Oh gosh. *sigh*

Anyways I'm continuing. They're going to pull my wisdom teeth. How much fun does that sound? Here's the deal there's a one percent chance they may mess up two different things. Firstly, they can knock out the nerve that controls feeling in my lips and teeth or they can do something, which will cause chronic sinus problems.



Think it'll be a good look for me?

No comments: