Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life of and underapaid waitress.

If I didn't have to make car payments, pay insurance, pay my phone bills and my tuition then I would definately opt against working. Since that's not the case, I waitress at my parent's Greek restaurant.



You know as if life isn't bad enough for waitresses, our bright, intelligent customers make it that much worse. I'm not a social butterfly so in my case, waitressing takes effort you know? Like I actually have to put a smile on my miserable face and I actually have to put on a hint of sweet on my voice. I must say I really do make an effort. Then why do people find it that they have to put in the EXTRA effort to be horrible as possible? Do people come to their work place and treat them like total shit? Dude my job is to get you your food and make sure that during your half an hour to forty five minutes of eating I keep the refills coming. Don't treat me like you bought me in the 1900s from some slave trader. I bust my ass around the restaurant for your two dollar tip, I sincerly don't need you to be a difficult jackass as I accomodate to all your needs.



You know you expect people will be more understanding, I mean don't get me wrong for every cunt giving me a hard time I get a sweet old lady who I really want to serve because she's got more manners than the jackass' whole family put together. But really I truly wonder what goes thru the head of a moronic customer as they ask to see my manager because they're on their rag.



P.S Note to the men out there, thanks for making up for your wives. I swear women need to chill out, I'm sorry your husband looks at me the wrong way, perhaps you should stop being such an uptight wench. Also a super big thanks to all the girls and women out there who appreciate thier own kind and are genuine and nice.



Good freaking night.

No comments: