Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving

It's Canadian Thanksgiving all over again. Oh yes it's that time of year to give thnaks to all those things we don't pay appreciate to year long, so we need this one day a year to remember that hey I'm thankful I have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, and a lovely hue of pink for my eye shadow. Yeh right.

So what am I thankful for this year? On a personal note I'm thankful for the health of my family and the strength that help us get through losing my aunt. I'm thankful my mum is happy and she smiles a lot more these days. I'm thankful for my awesome friends who make time for when I have time. I'm thankful for the new friends I've made and the great times we have coming ahead. Thank my stars for my newest and favoritest homie who's always got my back, even when I'm not paying any attention what so ever in class. Oh I appreciate you all.

What do I have to be thankful for being a human and a Canadian? Well as a human we can't be thankful for much. There are war all over, there's tons of political unstability. The markets are crashing left and right. There's tons of choas in North America, will we even see the face of the next century? Seems so doubtful.

Right now I'm definatley greatful and thankful for all that I've gotten and hope for better days for the rest of the world.

No comments: